- The rabbits I sell are being sold as livestock and are animals that based on my experience, I believe possess qualities useful in a breeding program.
- While some of the rabbits purchased from me (or the offspring of rabbits purchased from me) have been entered in rabbit shows, I do not offer my rabbits as “show rabbits”.
- When selecting rabbits to offer as breeding stock, I carefully review my production records and focus on health, fertility rates, litter size, survival rates, heat tolerance, and growth rates.
- In the end, you are trusting that the rabbits you buy from me come from stock that have track records of producing offspring that possess the qualities noted above.
- I do my best to correctly identify the gender of each rabbit. But please, double-check the rabbit’s gender at the time of purchase.
- I cannot guarantee the fertility of any rabbit.
Health and Safety
- I take the hobby of raising rabbits seriously. Nobody cares about my rabbits more than I do.
- My rabbitry is registered with the American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA) Rabbitry No. D4431
- As a member of ARBA, I either meet or exceed their guidelines for the care of our rabbits.
- Arkansas state law states that I cannot sell a rabbit under 8 weeks of age.
- To the best of my knowledge, all of my rabbits will be healthy at the time of sale.
- I will not sell any rabbit showing signs of infection, or any other visible illness.
- I strongly recommend that you quarantine any rabbits you might purchase before introducing them to your current herd. I suggest a minimum quarantine period of at least 30 days.
- For the safety of my herd, I simply do NOT accept returns.
Pedigrees and Certificates
- You do not need a pedigree to show a rabbit – just an ID tattooed in the rabbit’s left ear. All of the rabbits I sell have an ID tattoo.
- You do need a pedigree if you want to register your rabbit with ARBA. It must be a complete pedigree and show that the animal is a purebred.
- All of my rabbits come with a full pedigree. At the time of sale, I provide you with it's pedigree. It is included in the price of your rabbit.
- If your rabbit has been bred, it will come with the buck's breeding certificate. Price is included in the price of your rabbit.